Cocktail Notes, Vol. 1 (CN-1)
Introducing COCKTAIL NOTES—a new series of coasters guaranteed to make boozing even more fun.
These letterpress-printed coasters look like classic cocktail napkins, but with a twist: they each feature a unique, handwritten one-liner from humor writer/international man of mystery S.H. Carlyle.
• 4.5” x 4.5”
• 10 assorted coasters per set (each coaster features a different note)
• Letterpress-printed on thick, 100% recycled coaster stock
• Available in three equally funny volumes—collect ‘em all!
Notes included in Vol. 1:
• When someone says they smell something funny, they are rarely laughing.
• Dear fruit-on-the-bottom yogurt: Get your shit together and stop making me do your job for you.
• I just reinvented the wheel. It’s like a regular wheel except it’s covered in glitter.
• No, drunk girls, it’s NOT so weird.
• In space, no one can hear you crying in shower.
• Plus five more!
About the author:
S.H. Carlyle is a humor writer whose work has been featured on McSweeney’s Internet Tendency, American Public Media’s The Dinner Party, and various other places. He has been described as “off-putting,” “creepy,” and “please just pay your bill and leave.”