Cocktail Notes, Vol. 3 (CN-3)
Introducing COCKTAIL NOTES—a new series of coasters guaranteed to make boozing even more fun.
These letterpress-printed coasters look like classic cocktail napkins, but with a twist: they each feature a unique, handwritten one-liner from humor writer/international man of mystery S.H. Carlyle.
• 4.5” x 4.5”
• 10 assorted coasters per set (each coaster features a different note)
• Letterpress-printed on thick, 100% recycled coaster stock
• Available in three equally funny volumes—collect ‘em all!
Notes included in Vol. 3:
• When life hands you tape, make tapenade.
• Imagine if you just had one nostril. Crazy, right?
• Rednecks would get a lot more respect if they drank espresso.
• No matter how old I get, I’ll still feel like a big boy when I finish my vegetables.
• “Chlamydia” is a pretty name for a sexually transmitted disease.
• Plus five more!
About the author:
S.H. Carlyle is a humor writer whose work has been featured on McSweeney’s Internet Tendency, American Public Media’s The Dinner Party, and various other places. He has been described as “off-putting,” “creepy,” and “please just pay your bill and leave.”