Cocktail Notes, Vol. 2 (CN-2)
Introducing COCKTAIL NOTES—a new series of coasters guaranteed to make boozing even more fun.
These letterpress-printed coasters look like classic cocktail napkins, but with a twist: they each feature a unique, handwritten one-liner from humor writer/international man of mystery S.H. Carlyle.
• 4.5” x 4.5”
• 10 assorted coasters per set (each coaster features a different note)
• Letterpress-printed on thick, 100% recycled coaster stock
• Available in three equally funny volumes—collect ‘em all!
Notes included in Vol. 2:
• I would set my home ablaze just to have a fireman wrap a blanket around me tenderly.
• No matter how many mints I put up there, my farts still smell terrible.
• Remember when pesto was the classiest shit around?
• Peeing in the dark is the ultimate adventure.
• Not nearly enough people are asking me about my fake limp.
• Plus five more!
About the author:
S.H. Carlyle is a humor writer whose work has been featured on McSweeney’s Internet Tendency, American Public Media’s The Dinner Party, and various other places. He has been described as “off-putting,” “creepy,” and “please just pay your bill and leave.”